Friday, April 26, 2013

Carta Magna

CARTA MAGNA

I love you.
Do you love me?
Yes, I love you too.
Hmm....................
A long silence.


We don't need tanks and fighters.
We don't need fighters and tanks.


My airfields, I'll dismantle, destroy, demolish.
Will make a farm instead.
Growing corns and watermelons I'll live.
Maybe someday I'll produce more and share with you.

My tank plants a plenty that you fear,
I'll make farms of it too,
Growing sweet potatoes and beans.
Maybe someday I'll produce more and share with you.

Lets make a deal.
Let the pact be signed.
The treaty is Charted.

Yet, deep down my thought,
I feel insecure. I'll spare some of my fighters.

Some of my artilleries I'll save.
I feel insecure deep down my thought.

              
                                                        G.K

No comments: